Sunday 26 September 2010

Rant - What' On My Mind

It's so strange, I'm freezing cold and it's raining like we're in India or something! No cool, today has been such a joke! It better not rain again this week, cos I'd literally cry. The weather does really dictate your mood, and a couple of winters ago I diagnosed myself with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). It's actually a real thing, and I had it, I hate winter so fucking much! Also, I'm not the biggest fan of winter around, but that's another story. I hope I don't get S.A.D. this year.

Just having a glance at the forecast for next week, F.M.L. But enough of that, I hate people that spend their life talking about the weather, it's so pointless, I don't want to be THAT guy.

When I started this I had loads on my mind, now I suddenly forgot, UGH!

Well It's my birthday on the 6th of October, which is really soon. So get excited, I'm calling it 'KingsDay' I expect big things that day, so my friends better not let me down. I'm not sure though If i want to start driving? I'm not really a driver sort of person, If I start driving, I'm not sure I'd get in a car with me! I'd also be petrified of going over 30mph, I just don't know how people do it, it's the fact that any little mistake at that speed and you DIE! That scares me.


I also really want to have a party, but two things, where ? (My house is a definite no-no) and who would I invite? Because although I'd take pleasure in not inviting some people, it'd be so hard to not invite others. So it's a no-no. But i'd have so much power! I'd kill to be one of those Super Sweet 16 people just for a day, and have the pre-party for invites, then the big thing, then Bee would rock out to the Party, and we'd all live happy ever after.



Alas, things like that don't happen in Canterbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment