Monday 26 July 2010

Economics?

Before I do my Beyonce post, I don't know when that'll be i thought i should chat with you guys, never just write to write these days like the beginnning, always a story, a review or something. Tonight some people are getting gattered on the beach, some are out with friends having a good time, but here I am sitting here on Facebook, but worse yet, I'm in the middle of going through my geekiest hobby yet.

What I do for fun is go through University websites and read about some of the courses on offer, and fret over the entry requirements. Most Year 13s would probably confess that their undergraduate degree was something that they decided in the end of year 12 or beginning of year 13. But I've known and ranked the course and universities in order of preference. I've been doing this since the end of year 10 probably, but it was literally just for LOLs, but now it's actually a reality. In a year or so, this is something I'll need to do for real.




The main department I scrutinize is Economics, and this is one of my favourites http://www.cam.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/courses/economics/index.html

I'd love to go there, and to do that course would be legendary - Keynes went there, the current chancellor went there and did the course - but yeah there are other good courses.I normally steer clear of London School Of Economics, but I recently looked at their courses seriously, and it's all so so yummy! I wish i could do ALL of them! But yeah, it may be the descriptions, they make Accounting look exciting!

But yeah, that's what I do, other universities's Economics I've looked at are Warwick, Nottingham and Oxford (Economics and Management) I'm such a loser, but I'm so goal-oriented, I know exactly what I want to do? But i'm not sure if that's a GREAT thing, I haven't looked at anything but Economics, so maybe missing out?

No comments:

Post a Comment