Monday 5 July 2010

Back to The list - #6 Glee People

Do y'all even remember there was a list? :'(


Glee People - #6

Really missing Glee atm, they always have SUCH long breaks, how frustrating. We are all suffering because of it, I’ve even forgotten what they sound like! Well that’s a lie as I listen to the songs all the time, loser much?
My favourite is… I actually don’t know! Hard to choose just one, but I think Rachel, everyone hates her but I love her. She is sort of me! Overdramatic and better than you. 

If I’m honest I really do not like Finn, I always say this and I’ll say it again, he is way too tall for TV, it seems like he is ALWAYS crouching; just generally a very awkward character to watch on TV. Worst of all he can’t sing and seems to get all the songs on the show, which makes no sense. Ugh, why couldn’t they just get someone good to do the male lead. Not a TREE. I know many will hate me for saying this, but I hate Finn!
I wonder what they’ll do in say 3 seasons from now, they can’t be in high-school forever; on that note the actor that plays 16-year old Finn is actually 28. Don’t understand why they don’t just get young people to play it, everyone is over 20 on that show, but whatever. Where was I? Yeah, what are they going to do when everyone gets into their 30s, would love a constant cycle of the cast, would be exciting. Perhaps this time, no tree, no guy in wheelchair and no token black girl ( Though, I do LOVE Mercedes)

My favourite songs from Glee? (You didn’t ask but yeah) Probably Like a Prayer or Don’t Rain on My Parade. Actually a video of me singing… actually I won’t finish that sentence on second thought.
Glee needs to come back NOW, not in September, life is so gleeless!

Nope, I don’t stalk these people, but for months in a year I watch them and listen to their songs every day of the episode week, sad? Maybe, but you lavv it!


No comments:

Post a Comment