Monday 9 April 2012

One more


Kingsley: I cannot fucking believe you, how could you do that to me ? How fucking dare you, you're a fucking cunt, I never want to speak to you again !  

Greg: huh ? X

K: You're a mug ! As if you're gonna act as if you don't know wht I'm ttalking about ! Everyone's already told me ! You're vile, I thought u were nice but you're fucking vile ! 

G: Okay, i have no idea what is going on. Please explain  
K: April fooooolsssss 

G: Hahaaaaa, you twat, you actually had me worried! How many other people have you done this to? X 
K: Hahahah ! Soooo goood ! Perfect, what did you think you had done? It's sooo good haha :) a handful of people haha, wish I cud see ur reaction ! Xx  
G: I couldnt think of anything which made it a bit more scarey haha. The fact you did it at night was nice, i thought you had gone out and someone had told you something hahahaa twat! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment