Monday 9 April 2012

I lied, More April Fool's



Kingsley: I cannot fucking believe you, how could you do that to me ? How fucking dare you, you're a fucking cunt, I never want to speak to you again ! 
Kamala: You've already sent me that!!
Kingsley: Fuck off
Kamala: Stop being silly!! I'm too tired and ill jeez
Kamala: Haha
Kamala: I swear I've tried this on you before
Kingsley: Kamala, fucking listen u mug! Grow up, this isn't a practical joke, I'm not fucking joking with you, check my twitter, check my bbm status! I'm pissed off at you, you are filthy, get out of my life!
Kamala: I don't have bbm? What have I done?
Kamala: ........
Kamala: If you're joking this isn't funny
Kingsley: As if you don't know what you've done! Stop acting so innocent, fooling noone, I know you!
Kamala: I don't
Kamala: If you are joking I'm actually going to be pissed off
Kingsley: Don't tweet about this but ---- April foool's......hahahaha
Kamala: Annoying
Kamala: Not happy
Kamala: Bitch
Kamala: I hope Beyonce dies

No comments:

Post a Comment