Monday 9 April 2012

Final April Fool's

I lost so many good conversations, didn't realise BBM deleted them! Waah.

Other great victims -
Midje
Amber M - 3 missed calls at 1:30am
Emma H (hehe)
Hannah Perry
Hannah Hopkins

1.

Kingsley: I cannot fucking believe you, how could you do that to me ? How fucking dare you, you're a fucking cunt, I never want to speak to you again ! 
Poppy: What?
Poppy: Seriously I'm scared
*Poppy goes on to text Charlotte Rose and Tom Inglis in distress*
Kingsley: April Fool's
Poppy: Ahh you sneaky thing!!
Poppy: Definitely had me going haha
Poppy: You are so lucky you are so fit and I am in love with you.

2.
Kingsley: I cannot fucking believe you, how could you do that to me ? How fucking dare you, you're a fucking cunt, I never want to speak to you again ! 
Ava: What?
Kingsley: Don't act fucking innocent! Thought you were my friend ava!! Ughhhhh
Ava: Are you joking? What the fuck have i done now?
Kingsley: You act all innocent, but now I guess I know what you are really like! You're vile! So so mean, get out of my life!
*Ava has a breakdown and cannot bear to text me back (her words)*
*next morning*
Ava: Were you joking last night kingsley? What have i done?
Kingsley: No I'm not joking Ava! I'm livid, and you haven't even apologised! Everyone's told me what u did, I still can't beleive it! Making me feel ill.
Ava: I don't know what the hell I've done! Kingsley! Can you stop this if its some sort of joke its horrible. What have I done?
Kingsley: Haha! April fool's babyyy! Love you xxxxxxxx
Ava: You massive twat#!!!! I had such a breakdown last night! Fuck sake kingsley!!! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment