Wednesday 6 October 2010

Today is my BIRTHDAY


Everyone's been asking if I'm doing a 'Birthday blogpost', I'm not exactly how birthday blogposts go, but here is one. Ended up not having a party, per-se, but did have a little get together lunch with a random group of my friends :) It was actually a really good day, I never normally make a big deal about my birthday but this time around I decided to make a big deal about it! Turned out well cos everyone knew it was my birthday, but on the other hand school wasn't as amaze as i thought it may have been, but I'm not complaining I promise! I wanted to bring a boom-box in, but hey-ho. I'm almost upset it was a half day, didn't have enough time milling about in school getting happy birthdays.

I started the day with 'Get Me Bodied' and ended with 'Get Me Bodied' just a little side note.

To my lunch, with was at Le Pizza Hut, I thought I'd invited too many people, but it actually worked out fine, I could have probably have had more people there and I wish I did. I didn't exactly turn anyone way just didn't think I had ALL the people I wanted. I am going to upset some very good friends of mine, who I either didn't call to come, or text to remind them which I promised about a week or so before. But it still was a good time. I had a HILARIOUS b-day card, and a nice pretty one made. I'll upload the pic of the hilarious one later, it's a potrait of me, by a budding artist ;)

I'm getting a suit from my parents, and I'm going to ask for suits from everyone else in my family! I'm really into suits at the moment for some reason, so If anyone wants to give a suit, I'll be very happy with them!

I'm a little attention whore, so it felt good to have this day, I think I should have a birthday everyday, it feels nice! Now I'm super tired, and I have to be back to school later in the evening, NOT COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment