Wednesday 27 October 2010

Half Term

I have to write one now, I'm feeling very dramatic, feeling very poetic, feeling very pretentious! How are we all? Normally bad weather fuels my blog posts, but it's just cold now, so let's not keep going on about my S.A.D. I just want to write what's in my head.

I was feeling VERY dramatic last friday, I walked out of the sponsored walk, well cycled away I felt like I was on the O.C. Dogowners are the most insenstive people in the world, well some anyways. I'm shit sacred of dogs, and I had to leave. I felt very VERY dramatic.

Not sure why I recapped that but there we go.

I wrote a very personal long paragraph here, but deleted it.

Sort of ranty and scatted this,
let's just pretend this never happened.

I really should just turn this into gossipboy2.0, but there we go.

I'm gonna go watch Glee now

No comments:

Post a Comment