Friday 11 June 2010

Week of June

I actually want to CRY!

I don't know what's wrong, everything that's black is red. The image is all funny, started yesterday and hasn't gotten better! Don't know what i'm going to do. I love my computer, i do have two laptop downstairs, but this is so much better. I tried fixing it, it just got worst. I need help. I hate it!

Oh the FUNNIEST thing happened today. Me and like 4 other people were having a little gossip session. We were talking about everything, but in particular this one boy. It went on for like an hour, and then suddenly we started to hear a noise. It was at a balcony at the library, so we didn't have a clue were the sound was coming from, it was someone shouting our names. We all checked our phones and for the last 25 minutes, we were on the phone to the person we'd been talking about the most. They heard EVERYTHING. One of us had called them by accident, and it was SO SO embarrassing. The next 20 minutes were spent SORELY apologizing. We even went as far as stage a fake call and apologise. He said he doesn't care, but deep down, after all we'd said he HAD to care. I mean COME ON!

Easily the funniest thing this week, but i learnt something. I need to stop bitching about people, and i'm never doing it again. Getting a bit of a reputation as a gossip. Well that's a lie, i'm on the phone right now at it again!

Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment