Sunday 27 June 2010

7. Caroline Wozniacki


Caroline Wozniacki, it's been a while, but this list needed to be updated.
A week ago your initial reaction may have been, who? Well hopefully by now with Wimbledon saturating our screens, you should know who she is. She's ranked #3, behind the Williams Sisters and has been as high as #2. It's purely coincidental that the three highest ranked players, are my two favourite players :)

I love everything about Caro, not least her tennis. As you all know, I'm going Wimbledon on monday, won't see her, but she'll be in the premises - which is good enough. She's sort of like my investment in the future of tennis, when (if) the Williams retire, i'll have someone to obsess over and follow. And yes, we have FULLY gotten to the people I stalk, i more or less know what Caro is doing everyday, and i know more about her than I do most of my real friends.

I was in Denmark last summer, and EVERYONE looks like her, and loves her. Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration, i saw a few posters in sports shops of her :/

If you ever get a chance to watch her play, do it! She's amazing, and you won't regret it. She's fast, hits the ball hard and best of all wins more than she loses.

First of many tennis players on this List ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment